KraftCafe wishes you all a bright, colorful and a fantastic New Year!
Bring in the New Year in your family with some of our New DIY crafts series.
Here’s an another paper handbag for you to have a wonderful time making it.
- Patterned papers
- Paper handbag template – Download here
- Ball tool (for scoring)
Working on paper is great fun because they allow a lot of room for creative approaches and there really are no limits.
This is a simple paper craft anyone can do and with materials available at home.
I hope you like what you see and join me in trying this yourself.
1. patterned paper
2. Paper handbag template – Download it from http://kraftcafe.com/2015/12/03/template-little-paper-handbag-4/
3. circle punch – optional (you can use a knife to cut out circles)
4. Ball tool for scoring
5. scoring board – optional
6. craft essentials – scissors, glue, ruler
Here’s the template for Paper handbag.
Learn how to do from DIY – Little Paper Handbag #4
* Downloaded for free from the internet